As someone who would be joining the team, you need to be a self-starter and show strong ownership/commitment and have experience in incubating and maturing a business in this fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Above all we’re looking for an ‘I Will’ attitude over a ‘We Shall’ one.
• Work on the layout, visual appearance and usability of the web site. Ensure the designs are visually effective, easy to access & interact with and support the business goals and vision
• Work with product and business teams and translate product requirements and design briefs into wireframes
• Iterate on the wireframes post formative and summative testing
• Work with different personas, user scenarios, UX specs, task flows, wireframes, site maps, storyboards, taxonomies, task flows, mockups, prototypes, visual designs and design patterns
• Have understanding of and be able to appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of the primary form factors, viz. desktop/laptop computers and mobile devices (primarily smart phones) and be able to design distinct user experiences for each of them
• Ensure designs are optimized for low latency and slow speed internet access
• Ensure designs are optimized for different form factors, browsers, resolutions etc.
• Coordinate with outsourced design partners/freelancers and act as a audit and QA function for them
• Work on low and high fidelity mockups on paper
• Work with developers and testers to make sure what’s designed gets translated in code
The ideal candidate for this profile will be someone
• A graduate from NID/IIT or a recognized university/college
• In tune with current web design trends and techniques and upcoming trends
• Has a showcase of strong online portfolio of user centered web design
• Attention to detail and creative approach to problem solving
• Ability to be simplistic even while solving the most complex of design problems
• Strong inter-personal skills, intense curiosity, and a desire and ability to “get things done”
• Able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic start up environment
• Has a knack to constantly re invent himself/herself through his/her designs which is able to break through the clutter and truly engage the users
This position will be based full time at Delhi. Salary and perks will be no constraint for the right candidate. To apply for this role, please mail you most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do include a few lines in the mail on why you think you are the perfect fit for this role and can excel at it.