• Create the front end of the application. Ensure the interface is light, easy to access and supports the business goals and vision.
• Work with product and business teams and translate product requirements and design briefs/wireframes/visual designs into front end interfaces.
• Ensure interfaces are optimized for low latency and slow speed internet access. Pages need to be super responsive and light.
• Have understanding of and be able to appreciate the advantages and disadvantages of the primary form factors, viz. desktop/laptop computers and mobile devices (primarily smart phones) and be able to create distinct user experiences for each of them
• Ensure pages are optimized for different form factors, browsers, resolutions etc.
• Ensure the pages are compatible across browsers and versions. Resolve cross browser compatibility issues.
• Ensure pages comply with SEO best practices for on page optimization
The ideal candidate for this profile will be someone
•With at least 3 years of relevant work experience in designing and implementing high performance web applications
• Familiar with optimization techniques (both in file weight and perceived/actual rendering speed), unit testing & debugging techniques, dynamic content retrieval, state management, accessibility techniques, device-portability techniques, internationalization issues, and version control software
• Added advantage – Java, Unix, Apache, JSON, XML
•Strong command of the HTTP protocol and the latest web standards
• Able to leverage advances in web technologies (HTML5, CSS3) to deliver innovative and path breaking products
• Added bonus for passionate hand coders who hate WSIWYG editors and enjoy writing lean, lightweight, standards-based markup
• Appreciates SEO and on page optimization techniques
• Attention to detail and creative approach to problem solving
• Ability to be simplistic even while solving the most complex of problems
• Strong inter-personal skills, intense curiosity, and a desire and ability to “get things done”
This position will be based full time at Delhi. Salary and perks will be no constraint for the right candidate. To apply for this role, please mail you most recent resume/CV to email@example.com and do include a few lines in the mail on why you think you are the perfect fit for this role and can excel at it.