WeAreHolidays (WAH) works on a unique marketplace model, where our customers are serviced directly through one of our on-ground partners/agents. Channel managers are the folks who ensure these agents get business by providing great experiences to WAH customers.
• Would be responsible for selecting and on-boarding agents who would be a part of WAH’s seller network.
• Would have a P&L responsibility and ensure the channel delivers on the targets and business objectives decided at the beginning of the year/quarter.
• Would ensure an ongoing relationship is maintained with the channel partners and they are motivated enough to work with WAH.
• Should map competition and ensure the learning is fed back into the system.
• Should be someone who has the capability to handle a team.
• Should ensure that the agent productivity increases over a period of time.
• Should devise various incentives & schemes to motivate agents to sell more.
• Should work closely with agents, seek feedback and push it back into the system.
This position will be based full time at Delhi. Salary and perks will be no constraint for the right candidate. To apply for this role, please mail you most recent resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and do include a few lines in the mail on why you think you are the perfect fit for this role and can excel at it.